In addition to production design solutions for product development, we have a rich experience in studio engineering. We work hand in hand with industrial designers to understand their vision of a concept.
Evolve provides the bridge between Industrial Design and Engineering. We bring an understanding of manufacturing limitations and engineering as well as financial viability requirements while maintaining the designer’s aesthetic vision and the functional attributes of the product.
Our In House Software Platforms include:
- CATIA V5
- 3D Experience
- Creo Parametric
- Autodesk Inventor
Studio Engineering and the Product Design Process
- Evaluate and provide initial feasibility of multiple concepts.
- Provide recommendations of change to Industrial Design with engineering and manufacturing input, while maintaining initial product vision.
- Provide recommendations to engineering with industrial design input to maintain engineering criteria and robustness.
- Provide recommendations to Engineering with Advanced Manufacturing input to ensure a manufacturable and high-quality design.
- Provide cost analysis to ensure design meets cost-to-baseline targets, as well as expense /capital objectives.
- Mature initial concept feasibility of approved concept direction.
- Publish fit and finish craftsmanship criteria as the building block to Class ‘A’ surface generation.
- Publish and maintain system and component level Class ‘A’ surface data.
- Act as the bridge between Industrial Design and Engineering through collaboration and open communication.